[Dune] YaspGrid refinement question

Martin Nolte nolte at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Tue Mar 3 20:48:05 CET 2009

The method preAdapt returns true if there is an entity that might be caorsened.
This is also clearly stated in the documentation of Dune::Grid.

So, if you only mark entities for refinement, the method preAdapt() should
return false. You can find out whether entities have been refined by the return
value of adapt().

This means the implementation in YaspGrid does exactly what it should do, since
YaspGrid does not support coarsening.

Cheers,

Martin