[Dune] dune-grid-howto broken

Martin Drohmann mdrohmann at uni-muenster.de
Fri Mar 6 17:42:53 CET 2009

Hello Christian,

sorry for the whitespace changes. I built a new patch and excluded all lines
with "whitespace-only" changes.

Additionally I resorted the big patch, made small ones out of it and
documented them individually. These patches are in the attached
small_patches.tgz. In the header of each patch you will find a description
of what I changed. I hope this helps.

Bye,
Martin

--
Martin Drohmann
Institut für Numerische und Angewandte Mathematik