[Dune] Iterator for all edges of a face?

Dragan Vidovic vitkecar at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 14:30:22 CET 2009

Hi Oliver,

I found that one too. I can find the local number of a face in the
ReferenceElement, but I don't know how to go from here back to the
global world and find the integrationElement, ReferenceElement and
volume (area) of this face. Or are ReferenceElements only for codim 0?
Is there a ReferenceElement of a codim 1 entity?

Cheers,

Dragan