[Dune] mcmgmapper in vtkwriter.hh, FS #529

Oliver Sander sander at mi.fu-berlin.de
Fri Mar 27 17:01:10 CET 2009

Hi Dan!
Thanks for the hint, but your patch won't compile if you instantiate
the class for a level grid view.

Dan Popovic schrieb:
> Dear Dune,
>
> today I updated my dune from the svn repositories to use the
> mcmgmapper with the GridView template parameter.
>
> The compilation then failed, because in the vtkwriter class in
> vtkwrtier.hh the constructors for the P{0,1}VectorWrappers still
> initialize the mappers with something like
>
> mapper(g_,is_)
>
> I have changed it in my WC to mapper(g_.leafView()) and it compiles fine.
> See diff-file attached.
>
> Greetings,
> dan

* Oliver Sander                ** email: sander at mi.fu-berlin.de        *
* Freie Universität Berlin     ** phone: + 49 (30) 838 75348           *
* Institut für Mathematik      ** URL  : page.mi.fu-berlin.de/~sander  *
* 14195 Berlin, Germany        ** Member of MATHEON (www.matheon.de)   *