[Dune] User Meeting

Bernd Flemisch bernd at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Tue Nov 10 17:35:14 CET 2009

Hey Uli,

Robert K. and his colleagues volunteered to host the
meeting close to Freiburg. There will soon be a more
detailed announcement to fix a date and ask for your
interests.

Kind regards
Bernd

On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 17:26:41 +0100
  Uli Sack <usack at math.fu-berlin.de> wrote:
> Hello Dune!
>
> As I remember there was the initiative of Bernd Flemisch
>to put together
> a Dune users meeting. At the time I didn't put my name
>on the list of
> potential participants. Nevertheless I would be
>interested to take part
> and would like to know the status of the initiative.
>
> Greets,
> Uli
>
> --
> * Uli Sack                     ** email:
>usack at math.fu-berlin.de       *
> * Freie Universität Berlin     ** phone: + 49 (30) 838
>75250           *
> * Institut für Mathematik      **
>                                     *
> * Arnimallee 6                 **

Bernd Flemisch                     phone: +49 711 685
69162
IWS, Universitaet Stuttgart          fax: +49 711 685
67020
Pfaffenwaldring 61        email:
bernd at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
D-70569 Stuttgart             url: