[Dune] Internal boundary surfaces via the Dune grid approach ???]

Andreas Dedner dedner at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Fri Nov 13 13:20:48 CET 2009

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Dune] Internal boundary surfaces via the Dune grid
approach ???
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 13:20:22 +0100
From: Andreas Dedner <dedner at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de>
To: Oswald Benedikt <Benedikt.Oswald at psi.ch>

Hi,
prehaps you could explain in more detail what you expect of an internal
boundary...
If the idea is just to have the intersection iterator return a boundary
at some internal faces then that is not too difficult to do (at least
using ALU/Alberta). Just double the vertices at this boundary as
demonstrated in the attached dgf files.
Best Andreas