[Dune] H5Fed into Dune as a grid manager, comments, ideas ???

Oswald Benedikt Benedikt.Oswald at psi.ch
Fri Nov 13 13:56:26 CET 2009

indeed yes, the idea is to fully connect/integrate H5Fed into Dune so that we can also use
H5Fed as a grid manager. So far H5Fed works in serial mode, without connection to Dune,
and has been tested up to about 2 million tets, but tests are ongoing and of course this
number of tets makes more sense in parallel aynway.

One of the questions is then if we should adhere to the grid factory approach as do the
other grid managers ?

Greetings, Benedikt