[Dune] postdoctoral position in computational electrodynamcis applied to nano-optics

Oswald Benedikt Benedikt.Oswald at psi.ch
Thu Nov 19 12:05:36 CET 2009

Dear Dune community,

since we started to use Dune for our computational electrodynamics solver
we have come a long way. Now, I have a postodoctoral position to be filled,
which is close related to the further development of our hades3d code.

You find details for application here:

http://pa.web.psi.ch/pages/offenestellen/d/index_offenestellen.php?id=2208&was=stelle

and in the attached pdf file.

NOTA BENE: The successful candidate is expected to start as soon as possible, in the optimum
                       case this id the 1. January 2010. Since this is a high-risk high-reward project,
                       the candidate is also expected to perform a Le Mans start !

                       (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/24_Hours_of_Le_Man , cf. lower section)

Have a gread day, Benedikt

Benedikt Oswald, Dr. sc. techn., dipl. El. Ing. ETH, www.psi.ch, Computational Accelerator Scientist
Paul Scherrer  Institute (PSI), CH-5232 Villigen, Suisse, benedikt.oswald at psi.ch, +41(0)56 310 32 12
"Passion is required for any great work, and for the Revolution passion and audacity are required in big doses.",
Ernesto 'Che' Guevara, Letter to his parents.
http://maxwell.psi.ch/amaswiki/index.php/User:BenediktOswald