[Dune] Memory leak, valgrind check, Dune

Oliver Sander sander at mi.fu-berlin.de
Thu Oct 8 13:34:02 CEST 2009

BTW: I faintly remember a discussion about the respective benefits of
PoolAllocator and
SmallObjectPool.  What was the outcome? Is there a good reason to
have/debug both?

Oswald Benedikt schrieb:
> Hi Dune, I just sent a mail concerning all the details of our memory leak problem to the
>
> In particular, I sent the complete valgrind outputs for both Mac OS X and Linux.
>
> Have a revolutionary day, Benedikt

> Benedikt Oswald, Dr. sc. techn., dipl. El. Ing. ETH, www.psi.ch, Computational Accelerator Scientist
> Paul Scherrer  Institute (PSI), CH-5232 Villigen, Suisse, benedikt.oswald at psi.ch, +41(0)56 310 32 12
> "Passion is required for any great work, and for the Revolution passion and audacity are required in big doses.",
> Ernesto 'Che' Guevara, Letter to his parents.
> http://maxwell.psi.ch/amaswiki/index.php/User:BenediktOswald

* Oliver Sander                ** email: sander at mi.fu-berlin.de        *
* Freie Universität Berlin     ** phone: + 49 (30) 838 75348           *
* Institut für Mathematik      ** URL  : page.mi.fu-berlin.de/~sander  *
* 14195 Berlin, Germany        ** Member of MATHEON (www.matheon.de)   *