[Dune] Can't compile with UG_NAMESPACE

Oliver Sander sander at mi.fu-berlin.de
Tue Oct 13 09:20:35 CEST 2009

Hi Dragan!
Carsten is right: you need a newer UG.  Unfortunately, not even the UG
patches
on our 'external libaries' page are new enough (because it is a pain in
the neck
to make them).  I'll see what I can do and get back to you.

Carsten Gräser schrieb:
> Hello Dragan,
>
> Dragan Vidovic wrote:
>
>> I can't compile dune-grid with UG support. The last version which
>> compiles with UG support was the one from April 29 this year. The
>> version from April 30 contains new versions of
>> dune-grid/grid/uggrid.hh and dune-grid/grid/uggrid/ugwrapper.hh, and
>> the former has
>>

> you're right: Commit r5080 from April 29th 2009 requires an upgrade
> to UG as announced in the log entry:
>

>> Author: sander
>> Date: 2009-04-29 14:33:52 +0200 (Wed, 29 Apr 2009)
>> New Revision: 5080
>>
>> Modified:
>>    trunk/grid/uggrid.hh
>>    trunk/grid/uggrid/ugwrapper.hh
>> Log:
>> Adapt to changes in UG: more stuff is in the dimension-dependent namespace
>> now.  This was necessary to get 3d parallel support running.
>>
>> WARNING:  This is the first in a series of patches that will make you need
>> to upgrade your UG installation!  I'll prepare a new patch file for those
>> without svn access soon.
>>
> [...]
>
> Did you install an updated UG according to the external libraries installation
> page (http://www.dune-project.org/external_libraries/install_ug.html) ?
>
> Regards
> Carsten

* Oliver Sander                ** email: sander at mi.fu-berlin.de        *
* Freie Universität Berlin     ** phone: + 49 (30) 838 75348           *
* Institut für Mathematik      ** URL  : page.mi.fu-berlin.de/~sander  *
* 14195 Berlin, Germany        ** Member of MATHEON (www.matheon.de)   *