[Dune] LeafMultipleCodimMultipleGeomTypeMapper: question concerning DOF mapping (Dune 1.2.1 stable)

Sven Marnach sven at pantoffel-wg.de
Mon Oct 26 11:41:39 CET 2009

Hi,

your code looks basically correct to me.  I would replace all calls of
the form "ref.subEntity(0,0,i,c)" simply by "i", which should be the
same (becuase you are asking: what is the number of the ith subentity
with codim c of (0,0) with respect to the numbering of (0,0); this
number should be i).  And I don't understand why the dim() member
function returns 1 - would expect 2 here.

Greetins from Heidelberg,
    Sven