[Dune] [Dune-Commit] dune-localfunctions r198 - trunk/dune/finiteelements/common

Oliver Sander sander at mi.fu-berlin.de
Sun Sep 6 22:32:52 CEST 2009

Hi Sven!
You are right, I overlooked the 'public'.  And being able to sort LocalKeys
is nice.  But I still think that using a tuple is overkill.  An
operator< should
do as well, right?

Sven Marnach schrieb:
> Hi Oliver,
>
> sander at dune-project.org schrieb am So, 06. Sep 2009, um 22:00:49 +0200:
>
>> [...] instead of inheriting privately from a 3-tuple.
>>

>> -  class LocalKey : public Dune::tuple<unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int>
>> +  class LocalKey
>>

> it wasn't derived privately.  You introduced an interface change with
> this commit, which might be relevant to PDELab.  Before, LocalKeys
> could be compared and sorted lexicographically, which is not possible
> any more.  I will look into this tomorrow.
>
> Regards,
>     Sven

* Oliver Sander                ** email: sander at mi.fu-berlin.de        *
* Freie Universität Berlin     ** phone: + 49 (30) 838 75348           *
* Institut für Mathematik      ** URL  : page.mi.fu-berlin.de/~sander  *
* 14195 Berlin, Germany        ** Member of MATHEON (www.matheon.de)   *