[Dune] [Dune-Commit] dune-grid r6593 - releases/2.0/dune/grid/albertagrid/test

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Fri Apr 9 10:03:20 CEST 2010

Am Fri,  9. Apr 2010, 07:43:56 +0200 schrieb Martin Nolte:
> I think the test was to demonstrate that AlbertaGrid< 3 > may die
> during refinement even for quite simple grids. I changed the
> heuristics a bit (I actually don't know if that's in the release)
> and since then the test no longer fails. So, instead of making the
> test fail we should expect it to pass?

Either that, or drop it altogether.  I mainly kept it in there so we would
notice if AlbertaGrid was "fixed" in that respect.  I have since learned that
there is no general fix, so this is a bit pointless.

Making the test expected PASS, we will notice when someone fiddles with
Albertas heuristic again and introduces a regression.

@Martin: did the fiddling with the heuristics happen in Alberta itself or in
         Dune's Alberta-Wrapper?

Jö.

--