[Dune] [Dune-Commit] dune-grid r6593 - releases/2.0/dune/grid/albertagrid/test

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Fri Apr 9 14:07:28 CEST 2010

Am Fri,  9. Apr 2010, 11:30:23 +0200 schrieb Jö Fahlke:
> I'm going to fix the test such that passing becomes the expected behaviour,
> and of course I'll improve the message above as well.  This way we will notice
> when someone fiddles with Albertas heuristic again in such a way that the grid
> tested here does no longer work.

OK, there was already some divergence between 2.0 and the trunk here, making
it difficult to simply merge from the trunk.  Attached is the patch for 2.0,
I'm going to check in the corresponding fix on the trunk shortly, once I have
verified it still runs.

Jö.

--
This is the first age that's paid much attention to the future, which
is a little ironic since we may not have one.