[Dune] Notice of Intellectual Property-Trademark Name

Angela angela at ygnetwork.net
Sat Apr 10 01:51:30 CEST 2010

Dear Manager:

We are a Domain Name registration service company, which is a professional Internet Domain Name Registration and dispute resolution organization in China.On April,9th,2010, We received FANXING Investment company's application that they are registering the name "dune-project" as their Internet Trademark and "dune-project.cn","dune-project.com.cn" ,"dune-project.asia"domain names etc.,It is China and ASIA domain names.But after auditing we found the brand name been used by your company. As the domain name registrar in China, it is our duty to notice you, so I am sending you this Email to check.According to the principle in China,your company is the owner of the trademark,In our auditing time we can keep the domain names safe for you firstly, but our audit period is limited, if you object the third party application these domain names and need to protect the brand in china and Asia by yourself, please let the responsible officer contact us as soon as possible. Thank you!

Looking forward to your reply.

Kind regards

Angela
Oversea marketing manager