[Dune] Error: "dunedoxynize global style not found" running dunecontrol

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Wed Apr 21 19:24:29 CEST 2010

Am Wed, 21. Apr 2010, 18:30:40 +0200 schrieb giese at mathematik.hu-berlin.de:
> I am using bete.1 version of dune-pdelab. Running dunecontrol I get the
> following error message:

You need to be a little bit more specific.  That thing up there looks very
much like beta1 but there ist not beta1 version of dune-pdelab.  I know of
two, maybe three versions: the 1.2snapshot, the trunk, and possibly some
version handed out at a dune-course.  We will need the output of "svn info"
from within dune-pdelabs directory.  We will need the same information for
your other dune-modules as well, or, if you didn't get them via svn, we will
need to now how exactly you got them instead.

> --> dunedoxynize...
> Error: dunedoxynize global style not found
>
> I already set documentation on disabled in my dune.opts file. How can I
> solve this problem?

Please send us the exact commandline you used to invoke dunecontrol, and the
contents of you dune.opts-file.

Thanks,
Jö.

--
Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity.