[Dune] Announcement: Dune User Meeting

Bernd Flemisch bernd at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Thu Aug 5 15:08:01 CEST 2010

  Dear Dune,

would it be possible to include the link to the Dune user meeting also
on the Dune website, instead or in addition to the link to the mail archive?
http://dumux.org/dune-user-meeting.html

That would be great, thank you! Kind regards
Bernd

On 07/28/2010 04:55 PM, Bernd Flemisch wrote:
>  Dear Dune,
>
> I organized a venue and set up a website with a registration form.
> Please have a look at
> http://dumux.org/dune-user-meeting.html
> and join the meeting!
>
> I have set the registration deadline to August 20th.
>
> I contacted most people from the external modules list and started to
> contact non-developer contributors to the mailing list. As I said
> already too often, please contact people you know that are using DUNE.
>
> I do not have too much ideas about the schedule yet. But I got
> informed that some people only can join the first day, mainly due to
> an workshop on the happenings inside the capillary fringe organized by
> Peter and Olaf in Heidelberg the second and third day. That means that
> we will most likely have the first day as a full day, so if you arrive
> from further away you should consider arriving the day before.
>
> I just noticed that all paragraphs started with "I" and hope that this
> does not sound too much like a one man show. So thank you for your
> contribute to a successful meeting.
>
> Kind regards
> Bernd
>

> On 07/20/2010 11:10 AM, Bernd Flemisch wrote:
>> Dear Dune,
>>
>> Andreas Dedner proposed to do a proceedings of the upcoming user
>> meeting. I very much like the idea and would second his proposal. It
>> would allow us to create something longer-lasting which can be shown
>> off to the outside world.
>>
>> Of course it heavily depends on whether the participants want to
>> contribute, and also Andreas and I would definitely need some help
>> with that. So I would like to put this up for discussion.
>>
>> Kind regards
>> Bernd
>>
>> On Mon, 19 Jul 2010 23:08:23 +0200
>>  Andreas Dedner <dedner at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de> wrote:
>>> Ich wollte mich anbieten mitzuhelfen, ein Proceedingsband
>>> herrauszubringen.\
>>> Ich glaube, da waere vielleicht was zu machen - was meinst du?
>>>
>>> Gruss
>>> Andreas

>> Bernd Flemisch                     phone: +49 711 685 69162
>> IWS, Universitaet Stuttgart          fax: +49 711 685 67020
>> Pfaffenwaldring 61        email: bernd at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
>> D-70569 Stuttgart        url: www.hydrosys.uni-stuttgart.de

Bernd Flemisch                               phone: +49 711 685 69162
IWS, Universität Stuttgart                   fax:   +49 711 685 60430
Pfaffenwaldring 61                  email: bernd at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
D-70569 Stuttgart                  url: www.hydrosys.uni-stuttgart.de