[Dune] Interface addition

Markus Blatt Markus.Blatt at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Fri Dec 3 11:57:19 CET 2010

Hi,

On Thu, Dec 02, 2010 at 11:39:31PM +0100, Carsten Gräser wrote:
> I'd like to add helper template ExtendedTuple to prepend or append a type
> to a tuple to tupleutility.hh. It provides the types:
>
> ExtendedTuple<tuple<T1,...,TN>,T>::prepended  ==  tuple<T,T1,...,TN>
> ExtendedTuple<tuple<T1,...,TN>,T>::appended   ==  tuple<T1,...,TN,T>

Generally, yes.
I would prefer two distinct objects for the task to improve compile
time.

Further more, you might want to adhere to the boost::fusion naming
convention (push_back, push_front). This will save you a lot of time
when C++2x incorporates fusion and you fellow developers, start
requesting to move to the new standard. ;)

BTW: You missed the patch and appended the whole file.

Markus

--
Markus Blatt, Interdisciplinary Center for Scientific Computing,
University Heidelberg, Im Neuenheimer Feld 368, D-69120 Heidelberg

'Mathematics knows no races or geographic boundaries; for
mathematics, the cultural world is one country' - David Hilbert