[Dune] using cmake to build your dune module

Sascha Zelzer s.zelzer at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Mon Dec 6 18:03:39 CET 2010

Hi Felix,

thanks a lot for the files.

I am wondering if the set of files is complete, since in CMakeLists.txt,
variables like ALL_PKG_CPPFLAGS and DUNEMPICPPFLAGS are used but never
defined. Further, the macors HEADERCHECK and ADD_DUNE_EXECUTABLE in
DuneUtils.cmake are never called (ADD_DUNE_EXECUTABLE wouldn't work
because it depends on cmake/regen_config_header.sh).

Let me know if I can help you out with testing or anything else.

Thanks,
Sascha