[Dune] Creating a Grid

Alex Evanovic alex.evanovic at googlemail.com
Sat Dec 25 08:52:11 CET 2010

Hi,

I am Master's student, new to DUNE. I have just started my Master's Thesis
using DUNE. I want to create a 3D grid of cubes using DUNE and then
visualize it using Paraview with the VTKWriter. But I have no clue how to go
about it. I read through the dune-grid-howto documentation and also went
through the DGF Parser and stuff. But I am not sure which is the starting
point.

Can someone be kind enough to suggest me how to create and visualize a grid
in DUNE. Either by using the DGF Parser or with the UG Grid and then
visualize the grid?

Thanks,
Alex