[Dune] Local Refinement in a DUNE Grid

S. Swayamjyoti swayam.151 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 06:18:46 CET 2010

Hello DUNE Users,

I am using DUNE for creating a grid over which I will apply Finite Element
Methods. I have created a structured 3D grid of cubes. Now, I want to refine
the cubes at the center of the domain. I require fine meshing for cubes at
the center while course meshing is OK as we go outward from the center.
Course meshing away from the center will also save me computational cost.

Could someone please suggest how to refine the grids at the center - if
there is a local refinement class? Please also suggest the header file to
include for the same.

Regards,
Swayam