[Dune] Local Refinement in a DUNE Grid

S. Swayamjyoti swayam.151 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 09:15:23 CET 2010

How can I access an codim<0> entity at the center of the domain? For the
boundary element, I can access it as, *leafView.template begin<0>( )*. But
how can I access other elements? I tried *leafView.template begin<0>( ) + 1
*or *leafView.template end<0>( ) - 1, *but to no avail.

In the loop, I am iterating through all the elements,
*
for (ElementLeafIterator it = leafView.template begin<0>( );
it!=leafView.template end<0>( ); ++it)*

but later if I give a conditional statement such as, *if(it==leafView.template
begin<0>( ) + 1) grid.mark(1,*it); *then I get an error saying operator + 1
does not match. I can mark the 1st element though, that is without the + 1.

Regards,
Swayam