[Dune] lagrange/test

Oliver Sander sander at mi.fu-berlin.de
Tue Feb 2 21:52:43 CET 2010

Hi Andreas!
I screwed up and sent you two logs at once.  The one with the crash
starts at line 17 of the file, and the parameter I passed was '1'.

Andreas Dedner schrieb:
> These are the first lines of your valgrind output:
> sander at haile:~/dune/dune-localfunctions/dune/localfunctions/lagrange$
> valgrind ./test
> ==7202== Memcheck, a memory error detector
>
> ==7202== Copyright (C) 2002-2009, and GNU GPL'd, by Julian Seward et al.
>
> ==7202== Using Valgrind-3.5.0-Debian and LibVEX; rerun with -h for
> copyright info
> ==7202== Command: ./test
>
> ==7202==
>
> Usage: ./test <p>
>

> The usage line only appears if you did not pass a parameter.
> So if you really did then there is some mistake here and I would like
> to know what the parameter was that you set.
> Andreas

* Oliver Sander                ** email: sander at mi.fu-berlin.de        *
* Freie Universität Berlin     ** phone: + 49 (30) 838 75348           *
* Institut für Mathematik      ** URL  : page.mi.fu-berlin.de/~sander  *
* 14195 Berlin, Germany        ** Member of MATHEON (www.matheon.de)   *