[Dune] [Dune-Commit] dune-grid r6316 - trunk/dune/grid/albertagrid

Christian Engwer christi at uni-hd.de
Tue Feb 9 19:34:45 CET 2010

Hi Martin,

> first of all, does this fix the gcc-3.4 problem, too?

no, but my last commit does.

> Secondly, I think the commit message is very unclear. Maybe this is about
> AlbetaGrid and icc-7, but on browsing over the Commit-Mail, I had no clue to
> what you actually changed (and it seems a lot).

1) I had to move the Implementation of the nested struct
   AdaptationState to the AlbertGrid class. THe icc requires the full
   declaration to be available when using the struct... it is a member
   variable in the main class.

2) The icc was not able to extract the dimension in all situations,
   thus I changed some of the template meta code such that the
   dimension is explicitly provided.

> I would kindly ask everybody who does not maintain a certain grid implementation
> to keep their changes easily understandable by the actual maintainer. This goes
> especially with pure coding style changes -- no offense meant.

No offense taken, I don't think I did any coding style changes.