[Dune] Dune::IdSet

Andreas Dedner dedner at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Mon Feb 15 13:54:43 CET 2010

1) Alugrid always has one ghost layer / no overlap
2) ids are never consecutive and ids are attached to all entities in the
gird independent
    of their position in the hierarchy, i.e., they are unique within the
hierarchy
3) the difference between leadIndexset and localIdSet is:
    i) the index is consecutive and only exists for leaf entities. The
id is not
        consecutive and exists for all entites in the grid
   ii) the index can (and will) change during grid adaption and the ids
are persistent
Andreas