[Dune] Dune and CMake

Bernd Flemisch bernd at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Mon Feb 15 19:30:59 CET 2010

Dear Dune,

I'm glad that this popped up again.

Andreas Lauser from our group set up CMake for our Dune
module. I attach our current Find... stuff. This is
however unfinished, I hope a working version accompanies
our already quite outdated 1.0 release available at
www.dumux.uni-stuttgart.de.

The capability Oliver mentions would of course be the
ideal case. Since I do not really have too much insight, I
would leave it to Andreas to answer the question about how
invasive it would be.

The outcome of the first discussion about CMake on this
list was that we should come up with a CMake replacement
for autotools within dune-common. In principle, Andreas
tries to set this up. But since this is something "very
nice to have, but we still can live without it," I do not
know when we can really come up with it. The discussion
shows that the interest seems quite high, so I hope the
day will come...

Kind regards
Bernd