[Dune] boundarySegmentIndex

Martin Nolte nolte at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Tue Feb 16 13:50:29 CET 2010

Hi all,

I just updated the documentation in intersection.hh accordingly. While
browsing through the overview on intersections, I noticed that it is still the
copy of the old intersection iterator documentation (with intersection
iterator replaced by intersection). We should consider giving it a thorough
revision before the release.

As to the deprecation of the method boundaryId: I agree with Andreas. We
should not deprecate the method in 2.0. The concept of boundary segment
indices is really new and it not completely clear how it shall work in the
parallel case (dynamic / vertical load balancing).

Yours,

Martin