[Dune] [Dune-Commit] dune-localfunctions r718 - in trunk: . dune/localfunctions dune/localfunctions/generic dune/localfunctions/generic/lagrangebasis dune/localfunctions/generic/orthonormalbasis dune/localfunctions/generic/quadrature dune/localfunctions/generic/raviartthomasbasis dune/localfunctions/test dune/localfunctions/utility

Christian Engwer christi at uni-hd.de
Mon Jan 18 16:05:11 CET 2010

On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 02:59:33PM +0100, Martin Nolte wrote:
> >the idea for the dune/grid/utility/ directory was to provide stuff
> >ontop of the interface, whereas dune/grid/common/ contains classes
> >below the interface.
> And where do I find this documentation?

I'm not saying that is documented, I'm just stating the intention when
we introduced the utility directory. I'm not sure if it is documented
somewhere. We were discussing it on the Hütten-workshop several year
ago. It started with the twist...

But you are right that it should be documented, and also if it is
somewhere we need a more prominent place.