[Dune] build failed in dune-common

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Tue Jan 19 01:54:42 CET 2010

Am Mon, 18. Jan 2010, 21:00:51 +0100 schrieb Andreas Dedner:
> rev 5834 breaks building in dune-common:
> --> writing dependencies.m4
>     for dune-common 1.3svn dune at dune-project.org
>         requires
> --> aclocal...
> --> autoheader...
> --> automake...
> --> autoconf...
> configure:22403: error: possibly undefined macro: AS_VAR_APPEND
>       If this token and others are legitimate, please use m4_pattern_allow.
>       See the Autoconf documentation.
> --- Failed to build dune-common ---
> autoconf --version: autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.63
> Going back a revision works.
> Best
> Andreas

This should be fixed in revision 5835.  Please retry.

Note that I didn't had autoconf 2.63 readily available, so I used 2.59 for
testing.  There may still be bugs for your particular version of autoconf.

'Night,
Jö.

--
http://www.heise.de/tp/deutsch/inhalt/te/17529/1.html
"Wer nichts zu verbergen hat, kann auch seine echte Emailadresse