[Dune] [Dune-Commit] dune-grid r6259 - trunk/dune/grid/alugrid/3d

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Sat Jan 23 22:50:46 CET 2010

Am Sat, 23. Jan 2010, 22:42:38 +0100 schrieb joe at dune-project.org:
> Log:
> Link libdunegrid against libalugrid (if available).  This makes shared
> libraries in dune-grid work for everything but UG, at least in the grid
> tests.

Just to avoid misunderstanding: I cannot build UG itself with shared
libraries, so I don't now whether shared libraries in dune-grid will work with
UG enabled.  If anybody has hints how to get build UG with shared libraries,
please share.

--
If you receive something that says "Send this to everyone you know,"
pretend you don't know me.