[Dune] About translation

service service at fametrans.com
Mon Jun 7 08:00:34 CEST 2010

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Lily Ren, the manager of a translation company based here in Shanghai, China.

I have just now learned of your company through google.com, and I am currently seeking a long-term partnership, so I write this letter; in hopes of a potential relationship with you and your company.

Our product is full service translation and interpretation services, and we have been delivering quality linguistic services worldwide since 2003. Quality client services have always been our top priority and we have a team of dedicated linguists available to provide you with the highest quality interpretation/translation services available.

We welcome you to test our services, and fully guarantee the quality of our work.
For more detailed information, please feel free to review our website or email us. If you would like to take advantage of our professional services, we would be pleased to discuss your needs on an individual basis. We look forward to working with you.

Sincerely,
Lily Ren

Fametrans Translation LTD.
Email:sh at fametrans.com
Tel: +86 21 5424 5535
Fax: +86 21 5424 5375
Website:www.fametrans.com
Address: 595 Caoxibei Road,Shanghai,China .