[Dune] Non-unique coordinate mappings of Codim(1) entities?

Andreas Dedner dedner at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Mon Jun 7 20:24:36 CEST 2010

Hi,

the map is (at the moment) the only possible solution I think.
I would suggest orderning intersection so that the inside
entity is alsways the one with the lower index - in the conform
case. In the non-conform case the inside entity should be the
one with the higher level (having the ''smaller'' intersection, that
on most grids dees correspond to an codim 1 entity).

The orientation is now also not a problem since you have a unique
(inside,outside) paring and can always take the geometry from the
inside entity, e.g., the one with the higher level or lower index, if
levels are equal.

Best
Andreas