[Dune] dunecontrol wants to link libstdc++.so although --enable-static and --disable-shared are specified

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Thu Mar 4 15:27:19 CET 2010

Am Thu,  4. Mar 2010, 12:12:50 +0100 schrieb Oswald Benedikt:
> Dear Dune, dunecontrol wants to link libstdc++.so although --enable-static and --disable-shared are specified
> in my opts files.  I do not really understand why this happens. It also want to use gmp which I installed as a static library.

On the phone we found out that another problem was that --without-gmp did not,
in fact, disable the check for gmp, resulting in the inability to ignore a
broken system-wide installation of gmp.  dune-common r5920 should fix that.

Can you compile with "--without-gmp"?

Bye,
Jö.

--
"Ich habe eine Maschine erfunden, die den Kommerz aus Weihnachten
entfernt." -- "Lass uns ganz viele davon bauen und für viel Geld