[Dune] dune installation on Cray XT 5

Christian May cmay at phys.ethz.ch
Fri Mar 19 15:17:08 CET 2010

Dear developers,

I encounter some problems while trying to install the latest svn version
of dune on a Cray XT 5. I know that you can only use static libraries on
that machine, so I used the following options file:

CONFIGURE_FLAGS="--prefix='/users/cmay/dune-svn/' --enable-parallel
--disable-mpiruntest --disable-documentation --enable-static
--disable-shared --without-x CXXFLAGS=\"-static -O3 -DNDEBUG\" "
MAKE_FLAGS="install --keep-going"

I always get the error "could not find required module dune-common", but
the reasons are not transparent to me. I attach the config.log from the
failing module dune-istl. Could you please have a look at it?

Thanks!