[Dune] gmsh-documentation

Oliver Sander sander at mi.fu-berlin.de
Mon Mar 22 10:33:48 CET 2010

Hi Dan!
Thanks for writing documentation about the gmsh import.  However,
I am not really convinced that you put them in the proper place.
The external_libraries directory has so far been only for installation
instructions, and not more.  I think we should keep it that way and
put usage instructions elsewhere.  Could you maybe merge your
usage instructions into the grid-howto?  Thank you!

I gather from your notes that the problem with orientation inconsistencies
can at least be circumvented somehow within gmsh.  Can you give
me an update on the situation, please?

best wishes,

* Oliver Sander                ** email: sander at mi.fu-berlin.de        *
* Freie Universität Berlin     ** phone: + 49 (30) 838 75348           *
* Institut für Mathematik      ** URL  : page.mi.fu-berlin.de/~sander  *
* 14195 Berlin, Germany        ** Member of MATHEON (www.matheon.de)   *