[Dune] [#761] Creation of multiple ALUGrid objects does not work correctly

Carsten Gräser graeser at math.fu-berlin.de
Mon Mar 22 13:03:06 CET 2010

Am 22.03.2010 11:14, schrieb Dune:
> THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE, DO NOT REPLY.
>
> The following task has a new comment added:
>
> FS#761 - Creation of multiple ALUGrid objects does not work correctly
> User who did this - Robert Klöfkorn (robertk)
>
> ----------
> @Carsten: What do you think I did (can't read?) The description of the
> bug says you have boundary projection in both, but this is not the case.
> I didn't say that the geometryInFather works ok, but this is part of
> FS#760. Did I close that? No. So please don't waste my time.  ----------

The wrong geometryInFather() for a grid with parametrized boundary is one issue.

The dependence of geomotryInFather() on the grid creation order seems to
be a different one for me. Regardless of how geometryInFather() is computed
for one grid I expect that it does not influence a another grid.
If this is the same bug internally it is not obvious for me.

Carsten

BTW: IMHO discussing the wording of a bugreport is the real waste of time.

Carsten Gräser           | phone: +49-30 / 838-75349
Freie Universität Berlin | fax  : +49-30 / 838-54977
Institut für Mathematik  | email: graeser at math.fu-berlin.de
Arnimallee 6             |
14195 Berlin, Germany    | URL  : http://page.mi.fu-berlin.de/graeser