[Dune] dune-grid-howto: compilation error in integration.cc

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Tue Mar 30 10:15:26 CEST 2010

Am Tue, 30. Mar 2010, 09:16:43 +0200 schrieb Benedikt Oswald:
> /Users/oswald/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-grid/dune/grid/yaspgrid.hh:8:18:
> error: cstdint: No such file or directory

I think the problem is the #include <cstdint> instroduced in dune-grid r6545
by chriti.  I cannot find the header cstdint in the standard, so that commit
was probably wrong.  Christi, can you please have a look?

Bye,
Jö.

--
This message is protected by DoubleROT13 encryption
Attempting to decode it violates the DMCA/WIPO acts