[Dune] problem using ug and the gmshreader

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Thu May 6 10:46:18 CEST 2010

Am Wed,  5. May 2010, 15:33:16 +0200 schrieb Franz Rammerstorfer:
> thanks for the answers, but unfortunately I couldn't solve my problem.
> Actually I'm using the cmake files of Bernd with minor changes, just
> my path's and stuff like that.
> I noticed a difference in Joe's linking sequence compared to mine:
> Joe:  ugS2, ugS3, devS, dunegrid, dunecommon
> Mine: dunegrid, dunecommon, gS2, ugS3, devS
> But thats the way Bernd's build system do it, and if I try to do it
> like Joe not even a simple UGGrid object is possible.

It should not matter wether you give the UG libraries first or the dune
libraries first, since the dune-grid library does not use any of the functions
from the UG library, only the headers do.  So the linking command looks fine.

What is the exact version of dune-common and dune-grid?  Please provide the
output of the "svn info" command for these two modules.

What kind of operating system and architecture are you using?  Please include
the output of "uname -a" in your answer.

What compiler are you using and what version?  Please provide stuff like the
output of "c++ --version" (different compilers may need different options to
make them print version information).

Bye,
Jö.

--
It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but
an act of murder.