[Dune] problem using ug and the gmshreader

Oliver Sander sander at mi.fu-berlin.de
Thu May 6 14:44:16 CEST 2010

Hi Franz!
Is the missing symbol actually in libdunegrid? What does

objdump -tC libdunegrid.a | grep insertBoundarySegment

say?

Am 06.05.2010 13:18, schrieb Jö Fahlke:
> Am Thu,  6. May 2010, 11:11:48 +0200 schrieb Franz Rammerstorfer:
>
>> I think my machine, my compiler and my svn revisions are ok, but
>> nevertheless thank you for your efforts.
>> Anyways, I ought to switch to your build system and try to link my
>> own libs to dune via autotools not vice versa via cmake.
>> But thats not my favorite ...
>>
> I can't help that.  I've tried with exactly the same versions of dune-common
> and dune-grid and with the same compiler as you, but I cannot reproduce the
> problem.  Sorry, I'm out of ideas.
>
> Jö.

* Oliver Sander                ** email: sander at mi.fu-berlin.de        *
* Freie Universität Berlin     ** phone: + 49 (30) 838 75348           *
* Institut für Mathematik      ** URL  : page.mi.fu-berlin.de/~sander  *
* 14195 Berlin, Germany        ** Member of MATHEON (www.matheon.de)   *