[Dune] Significance of Parameters in grid communication method

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Thu May 13 22:58:10 CEST 2010

Am Thu, 13. May 2010, 19:40:06 +0200 schrieb Oswald Benedikt:
> Dear Dune,
>
> when using the communicate method of a grid (ALUGridSimplex(3,3) in my case)
> I can choose between:
>
> Dune::InteriorBorder_All_Interface
>
> and
>
> Dune::InteriorBorder_InteriorBorder_Interface
>
> what is the difference between the two ?

There should only be a difference if you have a grid with overlap (which I
believe you don't have).  In the case of InteriorBorder_All_Interface,
overlap entities on the receiving side may receive something, which in the
case of InteriorBorder_InteriorBorder_Interface no overlap entities will
receive anything.

I'm not sure about grids with a ghost layer, but I'd guess ghost cells are
included in _All_ as well.

Bye,
Jö.

--
Sie können die Unversität jetzt ausschalten.