[Dune] ug 3.9.3: autogen.sh mpi problem

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Tue Nov 2 12:53:11 CET 2010

Am Mon,  1. Nov 2010, 12:45:38 +0100 schrieb Leonard Kern:
> the new patch works. I can configure and make ug using mvapich2. Oddly, using openMPI results in errors. I'm going to try to stick to mvapich2.

Hi!

The problem with OpenMPI appears to have been introduced in rev 8383.
Christi, you did that change, can you have a look?

A log of a failing compile is attached.  The revision used for that compile
was the above mentioned rev 8383.

Bye,
Jö.

--
This message is protected by DoubleROT13 encryption
Attempting to decode it violates the DMCA/WIPO acts