[Dune] Problems compiling DUNE one Ubuntu 10.10 64bit

Felix Albrecht felix.albrecht at uni-muenster.de
Fri Nov 5 14:09:54 CET 2010

I added a "Do's and don'ts" page in the guides section of the dune user
wiki and added the solution to this problem (since it is rather common,
at least in the sense that it was not the first I heard of it):

http://users.dune-project.org/projects/main-wiki/wiki/Guides_dos_donts

If there is interest we could ask users to add their solution to
problems that might be of interest to others and perhaps at some point
direct users to that page to check for solutions before getting
involved.

Greetings,

Felix

 Felix Albrecht                     Tel.: +49 251 83 35130
 Institut fuer Numerische und       Fax:  +49 251 83 32729
 Angewandte Mathematik
 FB Mathematik und Informatik
 Universitaet Muenster
 Orleans-Ring 10                    Room: 212
 D-48149 Muenster
 Mail: felix.albrecht at uni-muenster.de
 WWW:  http://www.uni-muenster.de/math/u/felix.albrecht/