[Dune] [Dune-Commit] dune-grid r7075 - trunk/dune/grid/utility

Markus Blatt Markus.Blatt at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Wed Nov 10 10:23:52 CET 2010

On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 10:18:37AM +0100, Oliver Sander wrote:
> Why don't you put your good thought into the wiki, so we can
> discuss them at the meeting?

I will answer from my point of view:

1. The copying forth and back is too much work.
2. Others cannot easily test it. Therefore no one will.
3. No real version control.

IMHO we should really decide on how to do add, test and discuss such
changes  in the future.
My proposal:
Create  a branch, add stuff, testing phase decision phase. And all
this in a strict time regime of a few weeks.

My 2 cents,

Markus