[Dune] BLAS on Mac OS X

Patrick Henning patrick.henning at uni-muenster.de
Wed Nov 10 13:31:26 CET 2010

Hello Atgeirr,

thanks for the answer!
My situation is just like the one you described in your mail. /usr/lib/ contains  a libblas.dylib, which itself refers to the Accelarate framework by

lrwxr-xr-x  1 root  wheel  112 20 Okt 00:07 /usr/lib/libblas.dylib -> ../..//System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/Current/libBLAS.dylib

Nevertheless, not specifying the BLAS-option does not change anything. Still the same problem. :(
Any idea what it might cause?

Best regards,
Patrick