[Dune] Grid-Manager Feature list

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Sun Nov 14 15:40:27 CET 2010

Hi!

I often wondered how the Dune's different grid-managers compare to each other
feature-wise.  For instance, if I start a program using a serial-only
grid-manager, and now want to parallelize it, which grid-manager should I
switch to?  Gathering all that information from the Doxygen documentation can
be very tedious, if you can find it at all.

So I started a feature list of the different available grid-managers at
<http://users.dune-project.org/projects/main-wiki/wiki/Grid-Manager_Features>.
I hope I started with a fairly comprehensive set of features, but feel free to
add new ones or regroup them.  Also, I would like to see more information on
grid-managers from external modules added.  An of course, the listed features
are not complete, so please have a look and fill in any gaps.

Thanks,
Jö.

--
It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but
an act of murder.