[Dune] Details for the topics

Andreas Dedner dedner at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Mon Nov 15 18:41:48 CET 2010

I added a suggestion to Christians issue but I do not know if the
notification is working.
So I am posting the information here. Basically I started a new page
containing only the
proposals and not the discussions. I think that makes things more
readable. I tried to
extract as much from the discussion as possible and put it into the
proposal but I might not always
have succeeded. I do not want to copyright any of these proposals and
and a lot of them are
not from me. I therefore ask the originators of the proposals explicitly
yo please correct anything I
wrote in the summary!

Best
Andreas