[Dune] Parallel Computation on Conformal ALUGrids

Jayesh Badwaik jayeshb.work at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 20:14:49 CET 2010

Hi,

I have reported the bug (Flyspray Tracking System ID
FS#842<http://www.dune-project.org/flyspray/index.php?do=details&task_id=842>
)

I would be interested in making it possible to have parallel computation on
Conformal ALUGrid 2D.
I haven't seen any documentation on ALUGrid Library which is preventing it.
So I guess, It must be a
lack of feature in DUNE. Is that so?

If that is the case, is somebody working on it? If not, I would like to try
to implement it. Would that be possible?
I have only used DUNE till now and have written programs based on it and
have no experience on its development.

In the case that this is practical, I would like some advice to get started
on this.

Cheers and Regards,
Jayesh Vinay Badwaik