[Dune] Maximal level difference

Andreas Dedner dedner at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Mon Nov 29 16:04:09 CET 2010

Hi.
Independent of the question if you want to have it in utility, it should
be a method on UG
I think The details of the adaptation process in UG are already handled
quite a few methods
(at least setRefinementType setClosureType).
Isn't what you are suggestion only a special refinement type (or a
closure type)?
So, would you actually need a new method?
Best
Andreas