[Dune] Dune Developer Meeting

Mario Ohlberger mario.ohlberger at uni-muenster.de
Tue Oct 5 16:00:22 CEST 2010

Dear Oliver, dear all,

based on your responses, let us fix 22./23. for a two-day meeting in
Muenster.
As I myself have classes on Monday 22nd until 2 p.m., I would like to
keep the official start of the meeting at 2 p.m.
Nevertheless, if some of you can come earlier, there might be time for
some informal discussions and a common lunch (without myself) before.
For your planing, I would also like to suggest an official end of our
meeting for
Tuesday, Nov. 23rd at 5 p.m.. This should allow for arranging your
travel back
at the same day.
I already tried to bookmarked your responses in order to get a tentative
list of participants. However, if I can help you with a hotel reservation,
please contact me again to let me know!

Best regards,

Mario

Oliver Sander wrote:
> Hi Mario!
> Thanks for organizing the meeting.  I am also strongly in favor of
> a two-day meeting.  Actually, I would suggest starting on the 22.
> much earlier than 2 pm.
>
> From our group Carsten and myself will come.  Jonathan will come
> if his classes permit it.
>
> best,
> Oliver
>
> Am 2010-09-23 14:14, schrieb Christian Engwer:
>> Dear all,
>>
>> On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 04:41:54PM +0200, Mario Ohlberger wrote:
>>
>>> Dear all,
>>> after discussions with Christian, Robert, and Andreas, I would like to
>>> invite you for the next dune developer meeting to come to Muenster
>>> at November 23rd. Alternatively we could also plan to start
>>> on Monaday 22nd in the afternoon and plan with one night in Muenster
>>> (i.e. 22.-23.11).
>>>
>>> Please let me know, if you could realize one of these variants:
>>>
>>> A) 23.9.2011 (whole day) in Muenster
>>> B) 22.9.2011 (starting at about 2 p.m.) until 23.9.2011  (end arround 4
>>> p.m.) in Muenster
>>>
>> as the list of interesting topics seems to be growing rapidely, I'd
>> prefer a two-day stay.
>>
>> Christian

  Prof. Dr. Mario Ohlberger          Tel.: +49-251 83-33775
  Institut fuer Numerische und 	     Fax : +49 251 83-32729
  Angewandte Mathematik
  FB Mathematik und Informatik
  Universitaet Muenster
  Einsteinstrasse 62