[Dune] [Dune-Commit] dune-istl r1301 - in trunk/dune/istl: . tutorial

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Fri Oct 8 10:27:44 CEST 2010

Am Thu,  7. Oct 2010, 22:11:48 +0200 schrieb joe at dune-project.org:
> Author: joe
> Date: 2010-10-07 22:11:48 +0200 (Thu, 07 Oct 2010)
> New Revision: 1301
>
> Modified:
>    trunk/dune/istl/gsetc.hh
>    trunk/dune/istl/multitypeblockmatrix.hh
>    trunk/dune/istl/tutorial/example.cc
> Log:
> [DUNE_BOOST_FUSION] Disable code that needs boost-fusion.
>
> Fixing the autoconf test for boost-fusion now enables code that does not
> compile.  Disable that code unconditionally so we can at least compile istl
> until it is fixed.

What I should have written as well:  the problem was a missing header --
probably someone forgot to add it before committing.  So whoever wrote that
code may not notice anything was wrong because he still has that header
locally.

Bye,
Jö.

--
* >aylee #macht ist voellig aus dem Haeusschen und kuesst den Drucker
                mit Inbrunst